- "Rick and crew were the best people we worked with in the entire 6 month remodel effort. I just cant say enough good things about this crew! They were very agile and easily accommodated the few changes we requested. They expect 100% perfection from their work, and I cant say that I can find fault in anything they did."Angela in Plano - Sep 2015
- "Partial master bathroom renovation. I cant say enough good things about this company. I met initially with owner, Rick Manning. He drew everything up and gave me a quote. I had 2 other quotes that were lower but what I liked about this group is they dont use subs. Everyone from tile guy to plumber to sheetrock are all employees and they all work together on every job. The other thing that really said a lot to me is that they have never had to advertise, all referrals from previous customers...thats how my dad and grandfather ran their business and it says a lot about Rick and his crew. Drew the tile guy is a rock star! I have never seen this quality of work by anyone ever. Amazing job!!! Cant wait for the next project!"Marlene in Allen - Sep 2015
- "Remodeled an unusable master bath, new commodes in two other bathrooms, fixed loose kitchen floor tiles and tape/bedded/painted the laundry room. We are extremely pleased with the bathroom remodel and other items they did. This project has hung over our head for years, and we finally got it accomplished. Rick and his crew were friendly, clean, efficient, accommodating, and very knowledgeable. We were kept informed during the process and Jana in the office was also friendly and efficient with the estimates for the additional items I kept adding to the initial work order. We will definitely use them again for remodeling. The bathroom looks great!!"Susan in Plano - Jul 2015
- "Total master bathroom renovation project. Excellent quality workmanship. Rick was very responsive when there were concerns, and very flexible with small changes. Tim, Drew and the rest of the crew were very personable and professional. They genuinely want to ensure that youre happy with your project. I highly recommend this company."Rochelle in Plano - Aug 2015
- "Full master bath remodel. Prompt and effective communication. No surprises, exceptional attention to the details. Will use in the future for other big ticket projects. Awesome experience."Diana in McKinney - Aug 2015
- "Everything was great. They were punctual, professional and always made sure we were happy with each step along the way. The bathroom is beautiful and updated now."Bobbi O in Plano - Apr 2015
- "This was a complete end to end rip out, tear down and re-do entire bathroom from floor, to walls and ceiling. Rick and his crew displayed professionalism from the start of the project until they finished this week. The project took about 6 weeks to complete which was within provided expectations. We are very happy with every step pf the process and the quality of workmanship as well as every member of the work crew that came in and out during each phases of the project.
Thank you Rick for all of your hard work and we will for sure be calling you again when we start our next project."Thomas in McKinney - Apr 2015
- "We hired Rick Manning and his company to take over a remodeling project after we broke-up with another remodeling company mid-way through the project. Basically, Rick had to come in and figure out from a picture and other people\\\'s rough estimates exactly what we wanted. It was a disadvantage for him and his crew but they executed and completed the job perfectly.
The employees were all great at their craft, trained in all aspects of remodeling (so you don\\\'t have to wait for the tile guy to show up because the tile guy is also the electrician, and so forth), polite, friendly and ridiculously clean. They clean up after each day of work so we never had a night of dust or equipment lying around waiting for the workers the next day. Example: The guy who cut the tile in our garage and driveway vacuumed and then mopped our entire garage floor! How great is that? They always arrived on time, kept us informed on who was coming and what they were doing, and what was going to happen next.
As with all remodeling projects there were some challenges the crew faced, specifically with our new fireplace install, but no one ever complained. They solved the problem without hesitation. Again, these guys came into this job and had to deal with vendors they dont normally work with so I give them high praise for making it easy on us. There were a couple of design decisions we had to make of which we were clueless on the direction we needed to go and Rick and his guys offered their opinions. This was much appreciated and spot-on.
I know this review is heavy on the praise and I sound like I\\\'m gushing but we have done A LOT of remodeling over the years with several companies and honestly, our experience with Manning Remodeling and Construction is far and away the best.
Rick\\\'s project manager Tim, before he closed out our project, asked if everything was perfect. I said nothing is ever perfect but it looks darn close to perfect to me. Well, I\\\'ve lived with the results for a couple of days now and I can\\\'t find a thing wrong. The tile lines are perfectly lined up, the paint is perfectly applied, etc. So, I have to say they did a perfect job!"Taryn in Plano - Jun 2014
- "Frist and foremost, Rick Manning called me back within 10 minutes after I left a message on his phone and he set an appointment the following day to come by and look at what needed to be done. He had the quote for the work back to me in 2 business days. Once I made my decision to go with Rick, his EMPLOYEES (not sub contractors) were here within 2 days working on the house. This was an extensive repair job on the eaves and siding and they worked very diligently to complete everything in a timely manner. They always came when they said they would and they did a fantastic job. The best part is when Rick contacts you during the job, his question to you is, Is everything perfect? If it is not, he will get it fixed to your satisfaction. Rick has his own employees who are covered by workmans comp and they are very nice and very respectful at all times. They do great work. The only 2 subcontractors Rick used were the painter, Alfredo, and the roof repair guys. Alfredo was the most thorough painter I have ever witnessed. Fantastic job. The roof guys made the repair in my roof and it has rained 3 time since then with no water coming through where it was previously coming through. Overall, fantastic job. I have already talked to Rick about doing more work on the house and I wont even call for a price comparison. Rick and his crews are fantastic and I will not use anyone else for my home repair and renovation work. The best aspect of working with Rick Manning is that he does what he says he is going to do and he wants you to be 100% satisfied with his work. It is a pleasure working with Rick and look forward to the next project."Tim in Plano - Jun 2014
- "Manning Remodeling and Construction and has done 2 projects on my house in the last 6 weeks. Both have been done extremely well. The best thing about Rick is almost all of his work is done by employees and he uses subcontractors only when he has to. His guys show up on time, are extremely courteous and professional and do very good work. Best of all, if it is not right, Rick makes sure it is fixed until you are satisfied and I don’t mean in a month, I mean right now. He has stayed in constant touch with me throughout each project asking me if I was satisfied. His guys get things done and don’t mess around.
Rick is a no nonsense, straight shooter who will tell you the way it is, not necessarily what you want or need to hear to feel good."Tim in Plano - Aug 2014